NCM Milano Trekking E-Bike, City-Bike, 250W, 48V 13Ah 624Wh Battery [Black 26]
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 624Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 120 km (depending on the conditions)
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Das-Kit 250W Motor
Das-Kit L7 Display
48V battery with USB
|NCM Milano||NCM Milano +|
|Motor||Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h||Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h||Bafang MAX Mid drive motor, 36V 250W|
|Battery||DEHAWK i5-4813H, 624Wh, 48v 13Ah, with USB Port||DEHAWK i5-4816P, 768Wh, 48v 16Ah, Panasonic, with USB Port||DEHAWK i5-3616P, 576Wh, 36v 16Ah, with USB Port|
|Display||Das-Kit L7, LCD Display||Das-Kit C7, LCD Display||Befang MAX C966, LCD Display|
|Charger||DC483DE 48V 3A||DC483DE 48V 3A||DC362DE 36V 2A|
|Frame||Alu. 6061, 457/480MM||Alu. 6061, 457/480MM||Alu. 6061, 480MM|
|Forks||SUNTOUR NEX 63mm||SUNTOUR NEX 63mm||ZOOM, 106|
|Braking System||Tektro Mechanical Disc||Tektro Hydraulic Disc||
Fr: Tektro Mechanical Disc.
Rr: V Brake + Shimano Coaster-Brake
|Gear Selector||Shimano Altus M310, 7 speed||Shimano Acere M360, 8 speed||Shimano Acere M360, 8 speed|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Altus M310, 7 speed||Shimano Acere M360, 8 speed||Shimano Acere M360, 8 speed|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Gel Saddle, Brown||Selle Royal Gel Saddle, Brown||Selle Royal Gel Saddle, Brown|
|Tyre||Shwalbe Marathon, 26×1.75 28×1.5||Shwalbe Marathon, 26×1.75 28×1.5||Shwalbe Marathon, 28×1.5|
|Handle Grips||Velo, Brown Leather||Velo, Brown Leather||Velo, Brown Leather|
|Pedal||Wellgo, B087||Wellgo, B087||Wellgo, B087|
|Range||Upto 120 km||Upto 150 km||Upto 120 km|
|Weight||27 kg||27 kg||27 kg|
|Stand Over Height||Wheel Base||Frame Size||Min / Max Seat Height||Reach||Overall Length|
- 1-year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2-year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
In the box
- 1 x Milano E-bike
- 1 x DC483DE 48v charger
- 1 x tool kit
|Unit Of Measure||ea|